Monday, September 10, 2012

Sevvy-dom

Raider Junior High: A place filled with smart people, athletic people, musical people, annoying people, nice people, gossipy people, friendly people, outgoing people, slightly odd people, and let's not forget lots of acne. You have your sevvies (the seventh graders), your eighth graders (with no special name), and your big, intimidating, don't-mess-with-me-bro ninth graders. I already love this world, and the bus-let me tell you-the bus is DEAD SILENT in the morning. It's great because everyone is only about 80% awake. This year, seventh graders didn't share lockers! My locker is only a few feet away from my homeroom, and it is a TOP LOCKER! I was really excited. Here is my super cool class schedule:

Periods 1-2: HID (Humanities In Depth. It's really exciting, and over the weekend I wrote an essay for it about Russian Civics. Oh yeah...!)
Period 3: Leadership (You get to help plan things for the school. Spirit weeks, dances, that sort of thing.)
1ST LUNCH
Period 4: Life Science (My teacher is hilarious! He told us on the second day of school that he doesn't "do" homework!!)
Period 5: Math (Meh. The class is not all that great.)
Period 6: Drama (with a 70-ish year old teacher who says "swaggin, man.")

That's all from my side of the computer screen for now! Zinni has to go catch her bus!

-Zinni

No comments:

Post a Comment