Friday, August 31, 2012

Shocked

So, but my birthday was on Wednesday (I know I didn't post anything about it, but I thought it would be a fine event to bypass). Thirteen, big deal, right? No, not really. I can sit in the front seat of the car, and that's about it. I planned on possibly cleaning my room and doing not much else. Lulumagoo invited me over to her house, so decided to postpone the boringness of the day. We played board games and ate Mac and Cheese, then her mom dropped us off at the Lake. I was walking down the cement pathway when I heard a cluster of voices scream, shout, and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHODO*!" I stared at a group of people, mostly confused for the first couple seconds and then I finally put it together that I was having a birthday patty, I had just known nothing about it. After that, I wanted to know how my mom got the numbers of the people from school, the ones that had never been to my house. Apparently, Zinni is an "excellent source".
Everything was so accurate to me. There were boxes of Goldfish, Sweetish Fish, and Creamsicles. I found that people had been fibbing to me about a bunch of stuff for awhile, but I guess that's the price you have to pay for a surprise birthday party.


*Name has been changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment