Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Updates From Rhodo

Boy, have I been busy... In just three days, I went camping, touched a gooey sea anemone, found a sunflower starfish with twenty legs, scored a touchdown (don't ask me how), slept in two different tents, raced up a trail, ate melted marshmallows in an ice cream cone with other stuff included, and met some new people. See why I haven't posted? In the two days after the three busy days I, celebrated my sisters birthday, painted my bulletin board with string- twice (the first time the paint dried clear), decorated my bedroom, got my face painted by an awesome little five year old, frosted a cake with whipping cream, and cleaned up a very messy sewing room.
My "Raider Rush" is TOMORROW! Though, it's not exactly "Raider Rush" here, as it is Cub Junior High I will attend. I am flooded with questions. Who is the new principal (the one that welcomed us in June is changing jobs)? Who is my math teacher? What will my elective be (confusing story goes with that, so let me just say that it will be either Debate, my top choice, or Family and Consumer Sciences, which is like cooking, I think)? Where will my locker be? Will P.E. be this semester, or next? Will I have lunch with anyone I know? Will I have to take music (not something I want to do)? I don't think I'll know anyone tomorrow, (except for the kid that came from Elementary school with me and this girl I was friends with in first grade.) for it is just seventh graders on Thursday and everyone else on Friday.  Oh, great... school awaits me quickly and summer break is already approximately 80.6% over! (I guess I still know how to do math.) My birthday is in one week and the first school event, dreadful tomorrow. I am so crazy excited I could jump in the air and touch my toes!!

1 comment:

  1. How did you so much in so little time?! I wish I ha that skill! :)

    ReplyDelete