Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Trials and Tribulations of Raider Rush (suspenseful music should be playing in the background)

While Rhodo's off at Cub Junior High frolicking away with her 14 page "Thou Shalt Not" list, I'm going to be up at Raider Junior High for Raider Rush, the event that all seventh graders go to so that they can get their school picture taken, buy the mandatory planner, tour classrooms, and, of course, mingle with other students. All of the sevies (that's the nickname for seventh graders) will be on their own-the days of parents coming to back to school functions are over. But, hey! You won't see me complaining! I FINALLY figured out how to solve a combination lock. I was really excited for myself. The school supplies us with combinations locks for the lockers that we're sharing. I bought a combination lock to practice on and use for going to the pool at my local YMCA and so I can lock all of my stuff in there and not have to worry about it. My "Summer Just Had to be Photographed" album is doing really good-100 and something pictures already! Next week (and I'm hoping for AWESOME and HOT weather), I'm going to jump of the dock that I mentioned in my Summer Bucket List. I know that this isn't exactly on the bucket list, but figured out how to do the butterfly stroke in swimming with some help from my cousin. I'm not the best at it, but at least I don't look like a drowning cat or something. This is all from Zinni right now! I have places to go, people to see, and spontaneous exciting things to do!

-Zinni

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the planners are mandatory...Or else people may get mad.

    ReplyDelete