Monday, August 13, 2012

And This, My Friend, is a Blog Post I Can't Think of a Title For

     Summer is not over, not yet close! I plan to cram all the excitement, fun, and adventure I can get into the rest of August. However, I am happy to report that I have been on a roll with bucket list items. Apart from that one uncompleted,seemingly-impossible-to-still-complete-this-summer goal about swimming the half mile at camp, I have officially finished my Summer Bucket List. I knitted a flower, which I learned how to do on YouTube, wrote a picture book, (A rather tacky one about a Kindergartner's first day of school, but still) and I GREW A STRAWBERRY (before the rats got it- which they have a pattern of doing). It was very juicy, I might add. I “participated” in the library’s reading program. No, really, I read my ten hours or more, got a free book and got all of the other perks that go with that. I just barely went two hours without talking (which I was beginning to consider impossible). I still can't understand myself for adding that. Anyway, it was crazy annoying,especially when I messed up in the middle of it the first couple of times. The minutes ticked by so slow and the seconds even slower (if that makes any sense).
      That being said, I would like to mention of the noteworthy event of receiving a letter- from Cub Junior High, full of paperwork, school supply lists, and rules. Tons of rules. There is a FOURTEEN page thingy (I know, very technical term) or rules, dos, don'ts and discipline that you are asked to read. I would consider it a very slow read. In approximately ten days is the day we get to adventure around the school and get our schedules! Yay! I am, if you can't tell, a bit excited. 
--So long for now, Rhodo--

No comments:

Post a Comment