Monday, August 27, 2012

A Raider Rushee is Made Out of Me

I got up with the birds this morning, and by 8:25, I was down at Raider Junior High in nice clothes for school pictures (not that they turn out fabulous regardless), and cash in hand to purchase a planner and ASB card. In the 45 minutes to 1 hour that I was at Raider Rush, I had collected my schedule, found all of the rooms where my classes will be, and even found time to socialize with some friends!! Anyhow, the size and monstrosity of the junior high building is, honestly, not all that it's cracked up to be. Finding my way around shouldn't be too hard, as long as I don't get in the way of some much taller, much more intimidating 9th grader. I guess since they are still in the junior high building that everybody sorta overlooks this, but they technically are FRESHMEN IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! I'm not sure whether to be scared or not to be. They can't be that frightening!

That's all from my side of the computer screen!!

-Zinni

No comments:

Post a Comment