Friday, August 10, 2012

Salutations, Blog Readers!

Zinni here. Sorry that I haven't posted for so long!! I have so much to tell everybody! First and foremost, I have officially kayaked! I know, I know, not a summer bucket list item, but still, very fun. I kayaked with Hallie (see my first ever blog posts for more details on her)! Second, I completeted the Independent Study P.E. course that I was doing and did all of the required things to get an A. I know, I was pretty excited about that. I started jumping up and down with glee! And third, I am currently on vacation! I mean, I pretty much just woke up and had to claim laptop right real quick before my mom. Today, we are going to go down to the beach, putz around in some of the small shops, possibly go-cart, and I want to find the perfect hoodie. The place that we are staying in is SO COOL, and I've been going here since I was really little. In each room, they have these little books where you write about your stay and sign it, and I found one written by myself and my mom from a few years ago! That's it for now. Vacation calls! Until next time, and may the odds be ever in your favor, Zinni

No comments:

Post a Comment