Monday, November 12, 2012

Some Updates From Rhodo

...Okay Zinni, not too fast. We all know that "Junior High" isn't a walk through rainbows. Yes it's great! Moving from class to class is thrilling! There's lots of people to meet and... things to do. The work is just right, but honestly, I am way more excited for next semester! Why? Sit tight and hang on for a ride.
  • My schedule will switch so that I have P.E.!
  • I will have math with my friend.
  • "Music" will be my Unified Arts class!! (For all of those who know me well probably are a bit confused. But let me just put it this way: It's better that "Keyboarding", the status quo. Oh, by the way, the Keyboarding teacher is fantastic, but sitting in front of a computer for sixth period isn't my ideal way to spend my time. Don't worry! I'll only have to endure it for one more quarter and I hope to be able to leave the class a speedy typist.)
  • Track is is the second semester. (And speaking of sports, for all you future Junior Highers, just go and try out! My biggest regret this year, so far, is not trying out for soccer. I know, like, half the team and it looks like so much fun! I should have should have should have SHOULD HAVE tried out.
So, as good as things are now, as great as my cubness is, I have a feeling it's just going to get better. The people are great and my favorite day is now Thursday. Why? We have a different group of people for lunch and like, everyone who was on the Cross Country team is there...

No comments:

Post a Comment