Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Holidays!!

It's that time of year. No haters or hecklers can bug me about how "it's not even Thanksgiving yet! No need to get excited about Christmas." BECAUSE HA!! IT'S AFTER THANKSGIVING!!!!!!! Today, we decorated my house, and tomorrow, we are going to go and get our Christmas tree. I was listening to the radio station today in the car that plays continuous Christmas music from Black Friday all the way through Christmas Day. I am so in the holiday spirit right now. I have my scarves and puffy coat downstairs, ready for the cold weather and school closures because of snow.

I'd have to say, the music is one of the best things about Christmas. You can't be upset or grumpy when you hear it because it's just so joyful. Here's the list of my top 5 favorite Christmas songs.

1. Let it Snow
2. Carol of the Bells
3. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
4. Jingle Bell Rock
5. Silver Bells.

Okay, I must name more! There are just too many good ones! How about this? You guys post your favorite Christmas/holiday songs in comments for blog posts like this one, and I'll be sure to post more of my favorites!

Ho Ho Ho!! :)

2 comments:

  1. My favorite:
    1) 12 days of Christmas
    2) Rudolph
    3) Jingle bell rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites:
    1)Angels We have Heard on High
    2)Joy to the World
    3)12 days of Christmas

    ReplyDelete