Saturday, September 29, 2012

Zinni's Side of the Computer Screen

It's been a while, hasn't it? My junior high experience has been fab! I love it so much more than elementary school! Here's the play-by-play

Periods 1-2: Humanities in Depth. This is the most challenging class,  but it is one of my favorites! It's called a block class, so I have it for two periods in a row instead of just one. MLA citations, taking notes on news articles and watching the news on TV at home, and two tough, no-nonsense teachers. They are really creative with their teaching, and my parents really like them, too.

Period 3: Leadership 7. It is such a fun class! We are already planning things for Spirit Week going from October 9th-12th. It's great that I have it right after HID because it's a break

LUNCH :) :)
 
Period 4: Life Science. I actually really like it! My teacher reminds me of a teacher that I had in elementary school. The curriculum is good, too!
 
Period 5: Math 2. My teacher is probably the best math teacher that I have ever had. He is great! Math is probably tied for my favorite class, and it's because he is such an awesomeazing teacher!
 
Period 6: Drama. Okay, so this is my least favorite class. I just don't like the teacher very much, and it's way too long of a story. However, a lot of the stuff we do in there is pretty fun, and I am in the class with lots of my friends.
 
Homeroom: I go back to my fourth period class for homeroom. I like it because I am in homeroom with people that I'm not in other classes with. It's great because I can do a little bit of my homework at school.
 
My bus is so much fun! All of the kids are silly and love to laugh! Junior high is such a fun adventure, and I can't wait for more!
 
To Rhodo: I hope you're having just as much fun as I am at junior high! How great is it? Everyone down at Raider Junior High says hi and misses having you in classes!!!!!
 
This is it from my side of the screen,
 
-Zinni :)


No comments:

Post a Comment