Saturday, July 21, 2012

What Happens When Zinni and Rhodo Hang Out

I'm not the type of girl who sits at home in super tight skinny jeans texting the day (and dollars funded to her ever-growing cellular device bill) away. Instead, I'm outside, enjoying the summer sun whith my fellow blogging cohort, Rhodo. In a 1 1/2 hour time period, I have:
  • Chased after and fed three chickens
  • Jumped radically high on a trampoline
  • Explored the mild green yonder of Rhodo's backyard (which, coincidentally, has LOTS of foliage)
  • Ate delicious, homemade pizza and drank from a "big girl cup" (i.e. normal person cup), as Rhodo calls it
  • Screamed "ECHO" off into the distance
  • Climbed on ropes to get into a treehouse
  • Said YOLO
  • Rode on one of those plastic tricycles
  • Wrote "Zinni" on Rhodo's driveway with wet chalk
  • Did a recap of my camp adventures
  • And, to top it all off, had a scrumpious slice of banana cake with cream cheese frosting
Summer is meant to be enjoyed, right? Oh, and to add to my little list of exciting endeavors, I sung the MUFFIN SHOP SONG! Which, is pretty much now my favorite song. I'm starting to think my summer is taking a turn from just "great" to "amazing." Summer bucket list item, here I come. And, until the fateful first day of school, September 5th, you'll find me chasing the sun (a little music reference there).

And, of course, may the odds be ever in your favor,

Zinni

3 comments:

  1. Um, Zinni? I really don't remember any banana cake or cream cheese frosting. What ARE you making a reference to?
    And one more thing, rest of the world- I am somewhat opinionated but I must say that almost all text-originated phrases bother me. This includes LOL, TTYL, ext. Look, I DO have my reasons. And Zinni! You know that.

    ReplyDelete