Monday, July 9, 2012

My Amazing Adventures At Summer Camp and Just In the Summer In General So Far!

Where, oh, where has Zinni been? The answer to your question, at summer camp for a week. I'm back home with stories to tell and Summer Bucket List items completed.

My first item completed: Eat frozen yogurt three times. On the day I got back from camp, I went and got the most tantalizing vanilla fro yo with a bazillion toppings. Yum! At camp, I had hit a bulls-eye with an arrow. It was during the time for our cabin activity, and I channeled my inner Katniss Everdeen. I pulled that bowstring back and-KAZAM!-I hit a bulls-eye. Back at home, I slid down the THREE LANE Slip N' Slide that my neighbors have. I was a tad cold, but I had lots of fun. But wait, there's more! I played Party Rock Anthem extremely loud in the car. If you haven't remembered, that's number 21 on the SBL (Summer Bucket List). I got the opportunity to swim in an outdoor pool, so I was freakishly excited. The thoughts of bucket list item, bucket list item, bucket list item. HECK YEAH! ran through my head.

So, in this quite short summer time, I have completed 5 bucket list items. Still more to go.

My mom gave me the 2012-2013 school calendar for my school district and apparently, our last day of school is June 18th. I don't know about you, Rhodo, but I think that's much better than June 25th, this previous school year's last day.

Now, I'm just trying to make the most of summer. After all, in the wise words of Helen Keller, life is either a daring adventure or nothing. I choose daring adventure.


May the odds be ever in your favor this summer,

Zinni

No comments:

Post a Comment