Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Here I Come (Rhodo)


I'm not quite as ambitious as my good old friend Zinni, but I too would like to pull some exciting times out of this summer. If what I hear (and see) from various victims of Junior High is true, then I want to make this summer good. Real good. Reality is, it'll begin sooner than I know it. I'm not sure if I'm excited, scared, or don't really care- but I want to do some things before I enter Junior High: a mystery above all others.

My Summer Bucket List: Things I Plan to Accomplish This Summer
  1. Learn to tie dye
  2. Participate in the local library's summer reading program
  3. Make a pie
  4. Sew a hat
  5. Write a picture book
  6. Successfully grow at least one strawberry in my strawberry patch
  7. Face-paint a perfect butterfly
  8. Go a full two hours without talking-and while being awake
  9. Swim the half mile at camp
  10. Ride on an inner tube
  11. Knit something cooler than a scarf
 -Rhodo

No comments:

Post a Comment