Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Side of the Mountain (Stories Even!) From Rhodo


Promotion. Bush Diving? It's Zinni's talent to dramatize the moment with words. All I saw was Zinni sitting on perfect, cubed shaped shrubs- but that's besides the point. Promotion was- nice. We sang songs and, well- promoted. Zinni read her paper about being at the elementary school. What fun! It mentioned everything from Hello-Kitty backpacks to ice cream being shoved in her face at a reading party.

I'm sure there'd have been pages of information documented about of the kickball game if we'd won- but- um... The staff pretty much PONED our un-epic kickball ninjaness. (That's okay, though! We had FUN, so what else matters?)

Just for good measure, here's what I did today:
-Went to preschool
-Ate ice cream in a pink cone
-E-mailed Zinni
-Went for a walk
-Went shopping with my brother




Explanation? Let me just say that what you might be thinking of (me sitting listening to a story on the story rug, painting an ice cream cone pink, or holding up a pair of designer jeans to my brother's waist seeing if that shade of denim looked good on him) is probably WRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment