Friday, June 22, 2012

My Bush Diving Adventures (One Summer Bucket List Item Down, 29 To Go)

Picture the scene: Zinni, Rhodo, Banana Nut Muffin (BNM, as I like to call her. BNM is a good friend who is going to Rhodo's junior high and has a really exciting joke that she will tell later in this post), and MoMo (a super good friend of Rhodo, BNM and I who was visiting from a different state). I confronted the shaped shrubs in my neighbor's yard. In my red sweatpants and grey hoodie, I stretched my body across two of the shaped shrubs at the very bottom of their driveway. I got sopping wet and my clothes were wet for about two hours afterward. So, WAHOO! One summer bucket list item down, 29 to go! What's next, I could never know. Hey, that rhymed!

Until next time, and may the odds be ever in your favor,

Zinni

No comments:

Post a Comment