Monday, July 29, 2013

An Apology.

Dear all of Anonymously Ours's wonderful readers,

This is Zinni. Do you remember me? Probably not, because I have neglected this blog for so long. I had no excuse to. And I feel really bad. But, you're probably wondering what I have been up to. So, I'll tell you.

First off, I made my school's cheer squad. Go Raiders! I'm really excited! I even have my uniform! It's red, black, and white (our school colors), has our schools initials, and is really cute. I like it a lot! I even have sparkly pom poms! And our hair bows are huge. When I wear mine I either look like one of three things: a) one of those creepy, deranged children you see in the horror movies, b) a contestant on a Toddlers and Tiaras pageant, or c) your typical cheerleader. Mainly C.

Second, I passed all my finals with flying colors. I got a wooden airplane in science for having the highest score out of all the girls. My science teacher taught both 9th and 7th graders. So, ha, freshman!

Third, I did make another summer bucket list. It's a little more exciting than last years. But it is a little bit more personal, so I decided to not post it on the blog.

Fourth, I made myself an INSTAGRAM!! Do any of you have one? My name is @itsmaddieeee. You will finally be able to see what the real Zinni looks like, and a peek into my life. Lots of pics from this summer, too!

And fifth, my sincerest apology to my friend, Rhodo. I honestly am so sorry. I remember when we first got the idea for Anonymously Ours. And I was thrilled about it! I wanted to post everyday. And, as time went on, my posts were few and far between, and became non-existent. I have been a bad blogging friend (cue the sad music).

With cheer, school, and my social life (I sound like such a snob right there, don't I? I promise, I'm not! Pinky swear via the Internet), I'm not sure how many times I will post. And I know how bad this sounds, but I will try to post at least twice a month, maybe getting up to once a week. It just depends if I have anything interesting to share.

I won't forget about you guys again. Thanks to everyone who stuck with this blog. Thank you Rhodo for getting people to stick to this blog. So, everybody, on the next post that Rhodo posts, just comment: Thanks :). And I will too. I promise.

For now, that's all I have. So, goodbye for now, bloggersphere.
Over and out,
-Zinni

No comments:

Post a Comment