Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween for a Cub

So half of the the school dressed up, and... the other half decided they would dress up as themselves. Lots of people find themselves board of Halloween, but that's not me yet! The top ten most awesome costumes today at school were:
  1. A gingerbread man
  2. A garden gnome
  3. Waldo
  4. A Unicorn
  5. Effie Trinket (there were a couple)
...okay, so I could only think of five. But there lots of witches, cats, vampires and Halloweeney costumes like that.
We staid pretty much on task- but it really depends on the class and it is Halloween. In Science, we're doing this "Alive of Not" lab and My teacher had this mushroom out yesterday... anyways, today it was infested in these worms and my teacher doesn't even know what they are. So cool, right?
I had a substitute in both Debate and Math, and we were as sane as any class will be on Halloween. As far as Language Arts and Social Studies go, my block class, my teacher really has things down. He gave us two tests- a cumulative spelling test and a Geography test. It's sure a way to get kids serious, or rather, calm.
Sixth period was wild, but that's because we decorated cookies and my teacher was all into the Halloween thing.
That's it for now...
In closing, HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment